? ??????????????Love Takes You Away? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (54 Ratings)??45 Grabs Today. 52091 Total Gra
bs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Love Might Have Been? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.7 (6 Ratings)??45 Grabs Today. 6467 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday 26 September 2009

Suda balik !

Yess , Im back ! dh seminggu kt kch , balik kl plak ... I miss My bro ! Baru jumpa 2 hari dh kene balik ... But , bulan 11 nnti aq balik lagi ! I promised myself that i will be back to kuching every end of year ! Must ! Wajib ! If not I will be so boring ! hehehehe ... If i go back , I can celebrate Christmas wif My whole family at my hometown , Serian , Kuching .. I will meet my fwens , my kazens , my "SOLUTION GENG " and my little bro ! I got to go ... If I have an interesting story of my life , i'll tell you ! See you next time ..!

0 comments: